Our next steps level one course is designed to be a beginner friendly course for firearms owners that want to achieve a higher level of the fundamentals of marksmanship. Upon completion of the class you will have increased confidence, speed, and accuracy.
- Firearms safety
- Fundamentals of pistol marksmanship
- Tactical reloading and malfunction drills
- Drawing from the holster technique and presentation to target
- Multiple shots and multiple targets
- Different shooting positions (kneeling, sitting, prone, alter prone)
- Shooting from cover
- Shooting with movement
The class runs 11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. with a break for lunch at the Grille. All students must have handgun and holster as well as 300 rounds of ammuntion. Students must have basic understanding of firearms safety and operation. For new gun owners, we recommend you take our First Steps Handgun Familiarization Class.