Hyatt Farms Online Store
Our Next Steps Level One course is designed for experienced shooters to achieve a higher level of the fundamentals of marksmanship. Learn to properly draw from the holster and shoot multiple targets. Drills will progress from basic fundamentals, to malfunctions and reloads, multiple targets, different positions, shooting from cover and shooting with movement. Upon completion of the class you will have increased confidence, speed and accuracy.
- Firearms safety
- Fundamentals of pistol marksmanship
- Tactical reloading and malfunction drills
- Drawing from the holster technique and presentation to target
- Multiple shots and multiple targets
- Different shooting positions (kneeling, sitting, prone, alter prone)
- Shooting from cover
- Shooting with movement
All students must have handgun and holster as well as 300 rounds of ammuntion. Students must have basic understanding of firearms safety and operation. For new gun owners, we recommend you take our First Steps Handgun Familiarization Class.